Get Ready to Keep or Change your Coverage for 2016
Here are some important things to help guide you through the 2016 Open Enrollment process.
- You may have received a confusing letter from your health insurance carrier about the 2016 year. Don’t worry, your Benefits Counselor will help you navigate your elections for 2016.
- Open Enrollment is from November 1, 2015 – January 31, 2016.
- In order to get coverage on January 1, 2016, you must apply by December 15, 2015.
- Plans and pricing will not be available until November 1, 2015.
- When you are ready to apply, make sure you have the details of your current plan, payment information and dependent information (social security number, birth date, etc.) to make the shopping process more efficient
Click here for “6 Reasons to Shop for Individual Health Insurance on the FICPA Insurance Marketplace”
For questions, call (800) 282-8626 or click here to contact us.
Sign up to receive updates on important information for 2016 Open Enrollment